Carpet Cleaning Mesa
Do your carpets look dingy and old? Do you have stains on your carpet that you just can’t get out? Do you want the feel, look, and smell of a carpet that has been professionally and properly cleaned? If you need high quality professional carpet cleaning, you can find us by searching online for, “Carpet Cleaning Mesa”
We know your carpet is a major household investment and we know you want this investment to last as long as possible and look as good as possible. Proper carpet cleaning not only restores the beauty and extends the life of your carpet, it also provides a healthier environment for everyone living on the home, especially folks with allergies and asthma.
The Rug Cleaning Process
• First we perform a detailed analysis of your carpet to identify what types of stains you have and whether they are red dyes, ink, rust or pet issues.
• The stains are then pretreated with eco-friendly chemicals.
• Your carpet is then vacuumed with a very powerful but safe vacuum which will remove 80 – 85% of the dirt from the carpet.
• The pile of your carpet is then lifted with the use of the Host machine with its special brushes designed to restore the pile back to its original form.
• Your carpet will once again be pretreated, separating the dirt, soil and grease from the fibers of the carpet.
• Your carpet is then treated with the HOST® Dry Carpet Cleaning Compound. This will attract and remove the suspended dirt by absorbing it into the Host Dry Carpet Cleaning compound.
• Final vacuum is done to remove the Host compound that has the dirt and grease trapped inside.
• All jobs are completed by wiping down all baseboards and giving your carpet a final inspection.
That’s it! Your carpet is now back in service and ready for your immediate use.
Our technicians are highly trained carpet cleaning professionals. They are courteous and friendly experts in stain removal, upholstery cleaning, mattress cleaning, and rug cleaning.
Why Dry Carpet Cleaning?
Dry carpet cleaning uses a process called encapsulation where as the dirt gets trapped in a compound and then is extracted using a vacuum. By completely surrounding the dirt in carpets, encapsulation allows us to clean carpets better and more efficiently than steam cleaning. Steam cleaning uses a method called oxidation in which the carpet fibers are opened up with the use of heat to allow the oxygen molecules to enter into the fiber. Thus giving an illusion that the carpet has been cleaned.
If you are looking for a great carpet cleaning company in Mesa, then look no further than Organic Dry Carpet Cleaning.
We serve the entire valley with areas to include; Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Glendale, Surprise, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Peoria, Fountain Hills, Avondale, Sun City, Goodyear, Paradise Valley